HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Monday, December 21, 2015

I Have a Cover to Reveal, but....

I'm so excited! Finally I have a cover for my latest novel, Affective Needs.

But...I'm only showing it to my newsletter readers right now. Now before you moan, I have some good reasons for doing this:

  1. Early admit is something I've promised my newsletter subscribers. They always get to see things first.
  2. They can give me any early feedback they feel like sharing with me about the cover before I go PUBLIC with it. This is especially important to me this time out because...I made my own cover people. So believe me when I say, I want to know what they think FIRST. 
  3. I will have a little time to make any tweaks and changes before I go for the big reveal in January 2016. 

So, if you'd like to be one of the first to see my new cover and offer feedback, all you have to do is sign up for my mailchimp newsletter here.

When you sign up, I'll send you a free ebook of Ascendant.

(I only send out about one per month and I NEVER share your email address with anyone else.) 

I'm emailing the cover to all my readers tomorrow night at 7:00pm so make sure you're signed up before then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment