HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Friday, June 5, 2015

Cover Reveal--Midheaven

It's almost here! (and by "it" I mean MIDHEAVEN!!)

Yes, finally, finally I have had days of uninterrupted work, work, work and I expect all the "buy" buttons to be up and ready by the end of next week.

I can hardly believe it.

So I can now share the gorgeous cover for the second book in the Ascendant trilogy.






I lurv my cover designer--seriously. This is our 4th cover together and we have the BEST working relationship. Lucky writer girl.

Oh, and here's the back copy:
As Above, So Below


As the direct descendant of Francis Bacon (aka Shakespeare) Charlotte is the next Ascendant. She is destined to teach mankind the secret mysteries of alchemy.


If only she knew what those were.

With her father’s stone box, and her mother’s first key, Charlotte will quest around the world to solve the puzzle and reveal its secret.


Unless Emerick gets her first.  

Short, sweet, to the point. I will let you know as soon as it's available for purchase.

Of course, my newsletter subscribers will know first, so please don't forget to sign up. I'll even make it easy for you, you can do it right here!

Subscribe to Rebecca's mailing list

* indicates required




 


2 comments: