HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Share Your Short Story With My Readers

Would you like to share your short story with my readers?

Starting this week, I am looking for short stories to share with the amazing, supportive, book loving, subscribers of my newsletter. I will select one story per week that will be delivered on Saturday. Here's the deal:

  • Preferably Young Adult
  • Preferably less than 1000 words (although I'm flexible with word count)
  • Submit only one story (or book excerpt) per week
  • Deadline is Thursday at midnight
If you're interested, send your story as a Word doc (attachments are fine) to:

Rebecca (at) rrtaylor (dot) com with "Short Story" in the subject line. Please be sure to include your author name and any of your social media links that you would like included.

If this works out, I will be sending out one selected story per week every Saturday. 

Love to read fresh and entertaining stories for free? Not a subscriber yet? No problem! We can take care of that here. (never, ever, ever spam--because spam sucks!)


Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required






On SALE

Also! The Exquisite and Immaculate Grace of Carmen Espinoza is only .99 cents--This week only :-)
Get your copy here.
http://www.amazon.com/Exquisite-Immaculate-Grace-Carmen-Espinoza-ebook/dp/B00KGO52D0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1425870003&sr=8-1&keywords=carmen+espinoza

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea! I have a little YA prequel story for my series. And I love that you have a link to Seth Godin. I'm a huge fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaron, I can't wait to read it! Also, Seth Godin totally rocks--so many great and inspiring ideas for entrepreneurial authors.

      Delete