HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

New Cover Art--ASCENDANT

So, as some of you now know, Crescent Moon Press is going under. Consequently, I will be getting the rights back for ASCENDANT, and the soon to publish sequel, MIDHEAVEN, by the end of March.

This is very, very exciting!

CMP offered to sell the current cover design but I was thinking, since I would need art for books 2 and 3 anyway, maybe it made more sense to also have the cover art for ASCENDANT redone. I asked around, and there were several different opinions, but in the end, I chose to do what I really wanted to.

New art!

The amazingly talented Holly Ollivander (the very same designer who did my Carmen Espinoza book) was kind enough to make room in her schedule for me once again.

So.

Drum roll please.


I love this AND there is also cover art for books 2 and 3.

But you're going to have to wait to see those ;-)

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! I'm dying to post the other two, because I love how they all flow together.

      Delete
  2. Really cool - congrats on another wonderful cover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! I don't think I could be any happier with it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Kate...I really, really love it.

      Delete
  4. Dying dying dying for the second book! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle I'm so happy to hear that you loved Ascendant. Midheaven is planned for the end of April--my publisher went out of business so things have been a little wonky. If you want to know as soon as it's available, you can sign up for my newsletter (no spam, only weekly short stories and book release info) in the right sidebar near the top of this page. Best wishes, Becky

      Delete
    2. Oh, I'm sorry to hear. I hope everything else runs smoothly from here on out. Thank you for taking the time to respond and I will definitely sign up for your newsletter. Thanks a bunch, Danielle :)

      Delete