HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Random Question on a Tuesday

On random question day, I spin the dial on a question generator and vow to answer, honestly, the first question that pops up.

Today's question: What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Becky's answer: What day is it?

Monday?



How am I feeling? Am I happy?



Sad? Quiet? Maybe nostalgic?



Am I filled with unexpressed rage today?



Am I reverting and thinking the thinks and feeling the feels of eighteen year old Becky?



Am I writing? Because if I'm writing then I'm listening to the same Bach pieces over and over and over again. (They have become like a behavior trigger for me--no joke. When Concerto for Piano in D minor Allegro starts playing, I start writing!)



Am I remembering my childhood?



Or maybe I'm just hanging with some really cool friends



Basically, I like music...period.
How about you? Tell me about a really cool song you love.

Whistle through your teeth and spit--it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment