HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Writer's Dog--Red Dog!


Red Dog
Some of you may remember from my facebook posts that we adopted a senior dog, named RED DOG, back in March who was going to be put down. I was going through the pictures off my old phone and found this one from our last camping trip. So cool, I had to share. 

She has become a fully integrated family member!

Looking for a pet? Consider adoption! There are some great friends at your local shelter just waiting for a loving home. 

3 comments:

  1. My dog-dog is 10 years old. We adopted him when he was five and love him, ornery habits and all. I wrote a post about him today, as a matter of fact on my blog In Fine Company (www.julieluek.blogspot.com). I love adopted furry friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for adopting and an older dog at that! They make for some of the best dogs, I think.

    I nominated you for a Liebster award. You can view the rules on my blog

    http://lettuceandlibraries.weebly.com/1/post/2013/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kate,

      Thanks for the award! That's awesome.

      Delete