I am dispensing with the resolution list and going straight to the:
Rebecca's Want List--2013
1. To lose 10 pounds. Cliche, I know, but good glob Rebecca, stop eating cookies and Cold Stone--okay?
2. To Finish MIDHEAVEN. This one actually needs to happen pretty quick...I kinda told my publisher it would.
3. To Finish DAY OF THE DEAD. Sort of the same as the want listed above except I kinda told my agent I would on this one.
4. I want to pay off my student loan by the end of January. This is totally happening, I have been working like a dog to make this a reality.
5. I want more blog followers. This is basically because, in reality, I am no more self-actualized than a 13 year old girl looking for a lunch table. So if you're looking for a blog to follow, click that button on the right. And if you're not, CLICK IT ANYWAY.
6. I want 3 book sale reports at RMFW (Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers) in 2013. I have two...I want one more.
7. I want DAY OF THE DEAD to sell before June. This makes #6 a reality.
8. I want to vacation on a beach in the summer of 2013. This one sorta relates to #1, I would like to rock a bikini this year. But even if I am unable to give up cookies and Cold Stone, I want to lie on a beach in a one-piece suit with a cellulite hiding butt cover.
9. I want to go to Vegas in February. I LOVE playing craps and roulette.
10. I want to attend the Pikes Peak Writer Conference in April....there's a certain editor attending that I have serious stalking plans for. I'm just kidding...there are several editors I plan on stalking.
P.S. I want to become a better person that has less material, self-serving wants. When I am 10 pounds skinnier, I'm certain this person will reveal herself to the world sporting a smoking hot black bikini. She will then Tweet pics of herself lying on the beach.
What do you want MOST in 2013??