HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pictures! Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers Conference 2012

Well I had a wonderful time and met so many fantastic people. Here are some pics of the awesomeness.
Anjetta McQueen, Rebecca Taylor, Catherine (Chris Lafata lurking in the back :-)

J.A. Kazimer--Author of A F**ked Up Fairytale

Veronica Roland

(If someone from the conference sees this, please remind me, what is the name of the lovely women on the far left in the back. I'm at a loss and didn't grab a business card.) Patricia Beal, Anjetta, Me, Heidi, and Veronica



Bonnie Ramthun, Chris Lafata




With Angie Hodapp (Nelson Literary--and an amazing instructor I should add.)

Me and Anjetta--we hung out a lot and even planned out my next book in her room. "We Invited Them!!"

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I totally recognize a lot of those people and sat with Bonnie Ramthun during Saturday night's dinner. I sat in a session or two with Veronica as well~ she's so cute and funny. I can't believe we missed each other! We should exchange phone numbers next time so we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We can not allow that to happen again. I will email you my cell so you can text me the next time something like this comes up.

      Delete
  2. I'm having conference envy. These pictures make it look like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-( It was fun. We need to invent teleporters...what are those scientists doing all day anyway??

      Delete