HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Vacation--Yeah Baby!

So in 1 week, 1 WEEK, I will be boarding an airplane with all my significants and freebirding off to Hawaii for 10 glorious, warm, saltwater and sandy days.

I. Can. Not. Wait.

I'm going to try to find a few pics to get you into the summer spirit.

aahh, here's one




And here's another



Oh and look, here's me in my bikini

What? I could so look like this. If only I didn't love food quite so much...

The kids have never been and are super excited. Heck, we're all excited and can't wait for this much, much, much needed break. I'll be sure to post some great pics of us relaxing, drinking fruity things in crazy glasses, eating pig. Isn't that what they serve at luaus? pig and poi? And just what is poi anyway?--I will find out

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday. Love those. Miss Wiggy is a girl pup. 4 months old. Will you guys get another dog? We got Wiggy from the pound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwww,las vacanciones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I'm trying to get every thing, and every one, ready. Including Mr. Kindle.

    ReplyDelete