HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Monday, May 23, 2011

I Love Chime by Franny Billingsley!

I finished Chime today. I'm not sure words can express how much I love this book. It's so original, fun, emotional--can't put it down.

It's the kind of book I always hope for as a reader.

It's the kind of book that makes me a very, very jealous writer.

The voice is amazing, The characters distinct and original. I fell in love with Briony, Eldric, Rose...like every great book I read, I'm so sorry it's over.

Dark and swampy in character, plot and emotion--Chime is a wonderful read!

4 comments:

  1. This is the kind of the book the publishing companies are looking for. Gonna have to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recommendation, Becky! Another book to add to my summer reading list :) Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing that word of mouth really does work. We read a book and love it and we blog about it or we tell our friends. This is def. on my list b/c I've heard this more than once now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete