HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day Fantastic

Do you ever have those day where everything is just soooo right? Like the universe has just set you along a path for the day that includes cool people, awesome conversations, and kids that are actually playing nicely with each other...ALL IN ONE DAY.

I've had one of those days today. PLUS, I get to meet with my critique group tonight and we haven't gotten together in like months.

Seriously, I'm feeling the love and wanting to spread it around a bit.

Are you feeling it? Huh?


--Are you feeling it now?

4 comments:

  1. My body is too sore from days of gardening and painting to feel it, but I'm cheering for you! Those days are a blessing - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you, Becky. Have fun tonight with your group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, those days are fantastic! I'm glad your having one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a marvelous day! I'm glad it was so great. :D

    ReplyDelete