Generally, I don't make a fuss, cause a stir, or make gratuitous attempts to draw attention on my birthday. But for some reason, this year I'm sayin,
"To HELL with that! It's my 36th birthday!
In 36 years I have not:
- Been hit by a semi truck
- Been attacked by a shark in the Pacific
- Fallen off a cliff
- Overdosed on a deadly mixture of dark chocolate cake and Cabernet
- Met and fallen in love with my husband
- Been blessed with 2 knock my socks off every day kids
- Seen some pretty fantastic places in this world of ours
- Met and befriended some pretty amazing people in this world of ours
- Written 2 books (and the 3rd is gestating)
- Finally figured out that, for the most part, I'm supposed to celebrate this life and try to enjoy as much of it as I can before I do get hit by a semi truck.