HOME
BOOKSABOUTCONTACTFAQBLOG

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Keystone Skiing

So much fun up at Keystone yesterday. We've been skiing with the kids for the last 3 years and it's amazing how good they are! Here is my oldest getting ready to plunge down the next run. She kept asking to find a blue run. Unfortunately, for her, her mother needs to work up to such things and won't be ready to tackle that until at least mid December. I did manage to eventually coax her off the mountain, this second pic is from out dining table at Parrot Eyes, but we didn't sit long. She headed right back up to join her dad who was still skiing with the youngest at the top. Alas, with the exception of the occasional pity run my kids and husband throw me, I'm afraid mom's going to be skiing by herself in a couple more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment